Let's start our trip from Yerevan – the 13rd capital city of Armenia. The city was founded by Argishti I in 782 B.C. and was first called Erebuni and only in the course of time came to be known as Yerevan. It turns out that our beautiful Yerevan is even elder than Rome. In Yerevan we offer you to visit the following places:
- Matenadaran – a repository of ancient manuscripts, research institute and museum in Yerevan, Armenia. It holds one of the world's richest depositories of medieval manuscripts and books which span a broad range of subjects, including theology, philosophy, history, medicine, literature, art history, and cosmography in Armenian and many other languages.
- "Erebuni" Historical And Archaeological Museum-Reserve
- The Cascade is a giant stairway that links the downtown of Yerevan with the neighborhood.It is u unique decoration of Yerevan.
- Yerevan Opera Theatre, Freedom square, Swan Lake, France square
- Northern avenue - Located in downtown Yerevan, the avenue is mainly home to luxurious residential buildings, high-end branded shops, commercial offices, coffee shops, hotels, restaurants, and nightclubs.
- Republic square – the heart of Yerevan, the History Museum, the Natianal Gallery
- Yerevan railway station after Sasuntsi David
- Tsitsernakaberd - The Armenian Genocide memorial complex
- Saint Gregory the Illuminator Cathedral
- Yerevan Brandy Company «Ararat»
- Victory park, the statue of «Mother Armenia»